How does the Airmax® Classic nasal dilator work?
By gently spreading the nostrils, the Airmax® Classic nasal dilator (also known as a nasal spreader, nasal wing spreader or nose clip) widens the nostrils, which improves the air supply when inhaling and exhaling. Placed in the nose at night or even during the day (depending on need), it can make breathing through the nose easier.
Special features of Airmax® Classic
- improves or facilitates nasal breathing
- pleasant wearing comfort
- subtle design
- available in 2 sizes
- usable for approx. 3 months
areas of application
Airmax® Classic can reduce the feeling of stuffy nose while providing a gentle and drug-free alternative to nose drops. By widening the nostrils, breathing can be made easier. Airmax® is suitable, for example, for allergies, colds, pregnancy, air travel, deformity of the nostrils or nasal septum, narrowing of the nasal valves.
During sleep, the throat muscles relax, which can narrow the airways and cause snoring noises. If nasal breathing is obstructed, this can be increased. The Airmax® Classic can facilitate air supply through the nose.
The Airmax® nasal dilator was developed in cooperation with ear, nose and throat doctors and medical technicians. Clinical studies prove the effectiveness of the nasal dilator.
materials and sizes
Soft, odorless, medically tested plastic (SEBS) ensures an unobtrusive and comfortable fit. For maximum effect and to maintain comfort, we recommend replacing the Airmax® nasal dilator with a new one after about three months. Airmax® is available in sizes small (color: light blue) and medium (color: orange). As a rule, S (Small) is more suitable for women and M (Medium) for men.
- It is possible that you will initially unconsciously remove the Airmax® from your nose while you are sleeping. It may take a few days for them to get used to wearing them.
- Wash the nasal dilator with water before and after use.
- In order to avoid irritation inside the nose, it might be useful to apply an ointment (eg Vaseline) beforehand.
- The small storage box makes the Airmax® a practical travel companion.
Do you have problems with a stuffy nose while exercising? Then our nose spreader Sport is the right thing for you.